Rocky Mountain Outfitters
Escape with our guides to a different world - a world that is exhilarating and refreshing - the perfect way to rediscover yourself, visit nature, and renew your senses. All of this under the majestic beauty of the Wasatch Mountains and within a stone's throw of Salt Lake City, Park City, Heber Valley, and the Sundance area. Rocky Mountain Outfitters is committed to providing a quality horseback experience for you and your family. We go to great lengths to assure the best trail ride is available for our guests. Whether you're riding your trusty steed along the mountainside to overlook Deer Creek Reservoir or on a Utah horseback ride to the Crows Nest for an incredible overlook of Mt. Timpanogus, you will find the best and most enjoyable ride with a wrangler from Rocky Mountain Outfitters.
- Award Winning Orvis Endorsed Guided Fly Fishing on the Provo River and other waters.
- Horseback Riding come experience horseback riding the cowboy way. No boring nose to tail rides down a dusty trail.
- Horseback Riding at Soldier Hollow, a venue of the 2002 Winter Olympics located in the Heber Valley
- The only authentic western Chuck Wagon Dinner in the area
- Horse drawn Buggy, Wagon, and Sleigh Rides
- The best winter Snowmobile Tours in the state.