Chuck Wagon Dinners and Daytime BBQ
"We can't thank you enough for the wonderful time our family had Friday, 5 August, as we joined you all for the Chuck Wagon ride and dinner! We are a family of 17 - adult down to age 1 and you made it special for every one of us. Ryan and Sparky - you are great entertainers and we loved spending time with you. Everyone was glad to be there - what a treat!"
Discover the Old West!
Step back in time and enjoy a cowboy evening full of food, drink, and down-home country fun. A horse-drawn wagon ride will deliver you to a cowboy village where "Cooky's" Chuck Wagon has dinner waiting. Here, enjoy a gourmet western buffet, live mountain music performed by 'Highway 40', cowboy story telling, western games, and true cowboy atmosphere. A memorable activity for all to enjoy!
Come enjoy a western barbaque during the day. We are now offering a horse drawn wagon ride up to our Cowboy Village. Enjoy good food, games, and some stories from Sparky- Our Real and Only Authentic "Old Timer". Afterwards take the horse drawn wagon back. This is a great activity for families, small groups, or large groups.
- GROUP PRICING AVAILABLE CALL FOR DISCOUNTS
- Chuck Wagon Dinners are open to public reservation on Saturday nights from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Dayime BBQ available Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- Private reservations available for groups on any other night. We are unable to take reservation requests for private Chuck Wagon Dinners online. Please call our office for details and to make a reservation. This is a great activity for family reunions and corporate retreats!
- Gift Certificates available. Call for details.
- Directions to our chuck wagon dinners go to our directions page and go to the Soldier Hollow Stables.
Dinner Sleigh Rides are available November thru March please select Sleigh/Wagon Rides for information
Utah Chuck Wagon Dinners | Utah Outdoor Adventures | Chuck Wagon Dinners In Utah | UT Fly Fishing