Winter Horseback Riding near Park City, Utah-
No where else in Park City or Heber Valley can you find the chance to take a horseback ride through the snow. You don't want to miss out. Enjoy beautiful winter views of Heber Valley, wildlife, bald eagles, and more....
Click the book online button below to book your reservation.
Now and through the winter we will be offering horseback riding, weather permitting. Winter time offers some great riding opportunities. Give us a call and we'll help set up an enjoyable Utah Horseback Riding opportunity. Located within a Stones throw of Park City and Midway, UT come experience one of the most popular things to do in Park City this winter. Our trail departs from the Soldier Hollow Ski Area that hosted all the cross country skiing during the Olympics. Part of our horseback riding trails include these cross country trails.
At Soldier Hollow there is also Tubing, Cross Country Skiing, and Snow Shoeing. There is plenty to do while visiting this great area. For more info on tubing at Soldier Hollow call 435-654-2002.
Rides depart at 10:00 am, 12:30 pm, and 3:00 pm daily.
Some things to keep in mind when making a reservation for Horseback riding:
- Riders must be at least 8 years old to participate on these rides.
- One rider per horse--no double riding.
- All rides begin with a 10-15 minute lesson to introduce guests to the horses.
- There is a weight limit and you must be able to mount your horse on your own.
Current Rates (October- April)
WINTER HORSEBACK RIDE
One Hour……$69 per person
Two Hour.......$89 per person
- Rides will depart at 10:00, 12:30, 3:00
- Riders must be at least 8 years of age and no double riding allowed
- Private Rides are available for an additional $25 per person ($50 for one person)
- Shuttles are available from Park City, Sundance or Heber Valley. Call for details.